Friday, June 2, 2017

I'm BACK! With a Thank You Card.

Hello Friendly Friends! I am BACKKKKK! Thank you all for your kindness and understanding as I took a short bloggy break to deal with personal things. Sometimes.. ya just gotta. 

I'm back in action with a bright and fun card I designed for the new STAMPlorations theme & sketch challenge


The theme for this month's challenge is Stamps & Family, but I chose to use the sketch for my design. 


I stamped a bunch of those funky flowers from the Trendy Spring Blooms set in black ink and then colored them with lots of GLITTER!!!! 



I just found these Spectrum Noir Sparkle Markers at Michael's for 70 percent off.... so naturally I had to take them for a test drive. 



Once everything was colored, I did some fussy cutting and added some fun gemstone and enamel dot centers to some of my flowers.

I used a serious of sentiments from the Trendy Feathers 2 stamp set and created a text pattern for my background. 


And just like that - a card was born!  

If you liked any of the stamps you saw me use in today's card... have I ever got good news for you: You can get them for 20% off in the STAMPlorations shop by using code STAMPGIRLBECCA at checkout. Woop woop! 

It feels good to be back in action! I hope you all will go play along with this month's challenge so I can oooogle some sweet designs.

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Becca! I'm loving your canvases on FB too, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome! Love those blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card. I love the repeated stamping of the sentiment (which is really fab!!) and your use of the glitter pens. I bought these too at Michael's but mine were NOT 70% off. Wish I had gotten them at this price. Love the blooms colored in with these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing interpretation of the sketch! Love the stamped background and the sparling flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back Becca! Super duper cute card. Terrific job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Missed you, glad your back. Love the card and the flowers are fab. Take care, sending hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the summery feel of the card with vibrant colours and stark black lines, stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful and love that design! I'm so happy youre back and your artistry is just pouring out of you.. all is right again....lol! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear that flower is so sweet and love the arrangement on your card
    Happy you are back
    and if you like you can visit me back if you have time Becca
    Miss you...long long time ago we visiting each other every day right sweety
    hugs hugs from Muenchen
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun and whimsical card Becca! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good to see you back and stronger than ever, Becca! Beautiful take on the sketch and great how-to!! Be well! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  12. hello!
    nice to see you back!
    your card is so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to have you back with us Becca, hope you are in a better place now. Fab take on the sketch with this vibrant card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete